A Walk In Public Garden Flea Market! 29 – 30 September
We are pleased to inform that Public Garden Flea Market is making its seventh appearance this September!
Looking to go back to the roots of the flea market concept, Public Garden is an alternative to big-box retail with a free spirit. The flea market will feature a mix of 50+ vendors, including Singapore’s best independent businesses and creative individuals. Shoppers can expect an excellent mix of vendors from various industries, including craft, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and publishing. We are happy to announce that food vendors will also be included at our event in September!
Regular vendors who will be participating in this September include:
- wheniwasfour, a team of designers who desire to bring back childhood memories through design and various handmade products
- By My Old School, whose showroom is within the owners’ family home. Expect a truly spectacular vintage collection!
- alter:sg, an independent travel guide showcasing an alternative side to our local lifestyle
- Ministry Of Press, a collective of international designers who believe in creating the best designer t-shirts through creative collaboration
Newcomers to be expected at our Bras Basah.Bugis Arts Flea Market this September include:
- Charlieperky, a group of illustrator friends who create unique, hand-drawn canvas tote bags using fabric markers, joined by Moongaze, specializing in hand-crafted jewelry with a vintage feel
- Mister Baker & Co, offering a tasty selection of cupcakes and financiers, using local-only ingredients and homemade from scratch
- Butter Studio, a gourmet bakeshop offering a delectable range of cupcakes and hand crafted classics like marble and chiffon cakes.
Limited booths are still available, sellers are encouraged to apply via Public Garden‘s seller application form found on the site.
Date: Sat 29 – Sun 30 September 2012
Time: 1 – 7PM
Venue: MICA Building Level 1 Atrium, 140 Hill Street, Singapore 179369