Just coming for few days in Singapore! Here are our recommendations of things to do if you only get the chance to visit Singapore for a few days! Check on FaceBook with pictures album and google map links not to get lost: Facebook Singapore Top Visits with GoogleMap links
1. Picnic at the Botanic Garden on Sunday – Botanic Gardens MRT
2. Walk along Orchard Road and visit Takashimaya and the ION Mall – Somerset MRT or Orchard MRT
3. Eating out at Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel — is a unique experience offering an all-you-can-eat buffet with different types of Asian food (Malay, Indonesian, Chinese, Indian, …)
4. Take a walk in Little India to explore the typical food, souvenir shopping and of course Mustafa Centre – Little India or Farrer Park MRT
5. Experience WaveHouse, Siloso @ Sentosa. Friends or Family there is fun for Everyone!
6. Walk through Chinatown to taste Chinese food, do shopping at the street market and visit the People Park’s Centre – Chinatown MRT
7. Visit Chinese Temples, for example the Buddha Touth Relic Temple or Thian Hock Keng Temple — Chinatown/Tanjong Pagar MRT
8. Visit of Resorts World Sentosa Singapore — Harbor Front MRT + Sentosa Express
9. Have a diner, a drink or enjoy a party night at Clarke Quay — Clarke Quay MRT
10. Have a day walk or boat tour in Marina Bay & Esplanade — Esplanade MRT
11. Visit the Marina Bay Sands Casino & Hotel, to appreciate the amazing landmark view of Singapore — Bayfront MRT
12. Visit Garden By The Bay Singapore — Newly Opened!
13. Visit the Buddhist Lodge and Temple in Kim Yam Road – Somerset MRT
14. Have a drink at Wine Connection in Robertson Walk
15. Have an amazing skyline view of Singapore at the New Asia Bar, Swiss Hotel – City Hall MRT
16. Experience the colourful Blu Jaz Cafe in Arab Street – Bugis MRT
17. Visit the Muslim District – Arab St/Bussorah St to eat the best Lebanese Cuisine & Party at Beirut Grill/Magic Carpet - Bugis MRT
18. Smoke a shisha at night in Going Om, 63 Haji Lane – Bugis MRT
19. Good spots for an evening dinner at Dempsey Road with House, Jumbo Seafood, PS Cafe, Jones The Grocer…
20. Visit Singapore Zoo, one of the best in the world
21. Shop IT discount products at Funan Mall – City Hall MRT
22. Visit the National Museum of Singapore – Doby Ghaut MRT
23. Have a real affordable Chinese food experience at Baits – Sentosa Gateway @ Resorts World Sentosa
24. Visit Club Street with its fine restaurants & bars as the Screening Room for its rooftop view – Tanjong Pagar MRT
25. Enjoy concerts and large capacity entertainment Singapore Indoor Stadium – Stadium MRT
26. Have a relaxed picnic and evening drink on Sentosas beach at Tanjong Beach Club or Azzura Beach Club – Harbour Front MRT and Sentosa Express
27. Shop Food and Beverage at 7Eleven. This time no local food, you need to taste a FAT Carl’s Junior! – Doby Ghaut / East Coast / Harbour Front …
24hr @7 Eleven, it’s in Singapore and it’s everywhere!
28. Wakeboarding by private board or public cable at Ryders | Tel: 63879238
Ask for Boon say you call from from Jessie
29. Forest Adventure! Have a cool afternoon by climbing on trees!
30. East Coast Park Bicycle Ride – Wimbledon Cafeteria & Bicycle Rental