Manhunt Singapore Pageant: The Aftermath
The Manhunt Elements -
- Recognizing and honouring the positive traits of sportsmanship, honesty, integrity, talent, poise, intellect, leadership and good judgement in the young men of Singapore who enter the competition; and
- Enabling the contestants to serve as role models for other young men with similar goals and personal aspirations.
Jason Chee, winner of Manhunt Singapore 2012, fetched cash and prizes worth SG$25,000, including a 2-year contract with BEAM and a one year True Fitness membership worth $2,065. He will be representing Singapore and competing with contestants from all over the globe in the International Competition in Bangkok (November 2012).
Here is a bit of Jason Chee’s profile for all those Jason Chee Fans out there:
Jason is a model; a personal trainer; and a recent entrepreneur, having just started his own gym business!
In his illustrious career in pageantry, his titles include-
- Singapore Calendar Guys 2010 Winner
- Singapore Calendar Guys 2010 Mr Physique
- Manhunt 2009 Mr Physique
- Cleo bachelor 2011, Bachelor with the hardest bod
- Best Model of the World, Singapore winner
- Best Model of the World, Best in Asia
With his impressive title haul, Jason is widely viewed as the hot favourite this year. However, he remains refreshingly grounded and believes that all the contestants this year are strong. This just proves further that Jason has got what it takes to beat all odds.
- Jason’s Secret of Success -
Jason believes “working out to feel good and look good is everyone’s responsibility”, and is rabidly enthusiastic about the positive health effects of an excellent fitness regime. He frequently work out till late into the night.
Be sure to catch Jason Chee as the newly minted talent injected into Singapore’s entertainment industry.
For the full list of Manhunt 2012 sub winner titles:
- Mr. Best Hair, by Glitz Hairworkz – Contestant No. 12: Woo Tian Wei
- Mr. Electrifying Smile, by Dr. H C Leong Dental Surgeon – Contestant No. 12: Woo Tian Wei
- King of Cliques, by EventClique – Contestant No. 20: Kelvin Ng
- Mr. Popularity, by My Cosy Room – Contestant No. 20: Kelvin Ng
- Most Well Groomed, by Lab Series – Contestant No. 14: Muhammad Faiz B Arifin (Faiz)
- Mr. Best Swimwear, by Waveline – Contestant No. 19: Edison Ho
- Mr. True Fitness Physique, by True Group – Contestant No. 8: Jason Chee
- Mr. Best Physique, by Magnum Nutraceuticals – Contestant No. 8: Jason Chee
- Mr. Fabulous Tan, by Fabulous Tan – Contestant No. 8: Jason Chee
- Mr. Coloc, by Coloc – Contestant No. 8: Jason Chee