Developing ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Emotional Intelligence for Effective Leaders
- FindYourWayInSG & Clariden Global present a Seminar to Develop Emotional Intelligence -
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a proven toolset that can be the success factors for your work. It can also help you engage and motivate your employees to work harder and smarter, hence increasing performance and competencies.
This two-day must-attend learning program will demonstrate why and how EI plays such an important role in personal and business success. Learn why mastering and improving your own behaviour plays a crucial role in the workplace; how it increases your ability to build better, more productive relationships with your management team, your colleagues, your employees, your customers and other key associates.
Transform Work Performance Outcomes with EQ, get the Best from Yourself and Your Team through Mastering Emotional Intelligence!
– 28 to 29 June 2012 – Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
- How Emotional Intelligence contributes to higher levels of performance, innovation and creativity
- Fostering a culture of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, innovation and determination to achieve corporate goals
- Using proven techniques to motivate yourself and others to achieve goals and business success
- Reducing stress levels and enabling yourself and other individuals to manage work performance positively
- Managing conflict, anger and change positively
Register now and enjoy the 1st Early Bird savings extended to 31 May 2012!
Group Discount: For 2 registrations from the same company and billing source, the 2nd participant enjoys a 10% discount. For registrations of 3 from the same company and billing source, the 4th participant receives a complimentary seat.