Cebu Party Boat – Time for a Break!
- Return airfare
- Trips on our exclusive Tri-Maran
- Fun-filled activities, including snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, jet-skiing and surprises!
- Breakfast , lunch, and evening buffet provided both on the Trimaran and in the resort
- Accommodation in Royal Bungalows (2 people per Bungalow)
- All beverages
Basically, this is your worry free trip – you are taken care off from the moment you set foot in Changi Airport until you are back in Singapore; all you have to do now is gather your friends, book and pack!
Travelling to Cebu
We fly from Singapore (Changi Airport), to Cebu (Mactan International Airport) on Friday morning and get back home Sunday evening. These flights are included in the price.
- Friday October 5th: 9h05 am – 12h45 pm
- Sunday October 7th: 13h35 pm – 18h55 pm
AccommodationAll bungalows are accommodated around a central pool:
- 2 double beds, with a magnificent view
- Mini bar
- Cable tv
- Shower & bathtub
- Private veranda
- Coffee / Tea service
Food & Beverages
- Menu’s under revision. Available online before August 15th.
Friday - 6 hour trip on our Trimaran with an on-board lunch & drinks followed by swimming and snorkeling, we end the day with an exclusive party on a private island
Saturday - You can choose whether to join the afternoon activities provided near the beach resort: jet-skiing OR scuba-diving, snorkeling, billiard, table tennis, tennis (shell court), beach volleyball, oversized chess board, or simply relax at the beach with a cocktail, in the evening we will provide transport to the city’s hottest clubs.
- Food and drinks will be served
- Snorkeling equipment available
- 4 double cabins and 4 sleeping quarters
- Toilet and shower facilities
- On deck mattresses
- 72 foot Ketch Yacht Trimaran
- 150m2 deck
- Superior sailing performance
Cebu is a province located in Central Visayas, right in the middle of the Philippine archipelago. It includes Cebu Island, asswel as the surrounding 167 islands. This province has it all. Rolling hills, rugged mountains from north to south and a beautiful coastline. It is bounded by the Visayan Sea in the north; Camotes Sea in the east; Tanon Strait in the west; and Bohol Strait in the southeast.
Cebu is one of the most developed provinces in the Philippines, with Cebu City as the main center of commerce, trade, education and industry in the Visayas. The region is seen as one of the top Asian-Pacific island destinations.
The climate is relatively moderate and there is no distinct wet or dry season.
For more relevant information, please visit http://www.cebu.gov.ph/
Clients should note that travelling to the Philippines may potentially require applying for a visitor’s visa. The link below refers you to the foreign affairs department of the Philippines and provides you with all relevant information.
Please note that the organization cannot be held accountable for issues concerning this application.
About Cebu Party Boat
We are a young international team of entrepreneurs, settled in Singapore and Cebu, who want to find an alternative for the usual party-experience in Singapore. We believe that this shortage of alternatives should be should be balanced with new experiences and adventures. The ones you so eagerly want during your precious weekends.
CebuPartyBoat is only just the beginning. With your support we will become the reference for experienced weekend travelling in the region!
Discover the untouched in a trendy way.
The Philippines is a relatively unexplored part of South East Asia. Cebu Party Boat aims to bring people to remote areas where they are free to relax, party and discover, and all this in harmony with nature.
Our guests will be taken to an exclusive 5-star resort where they may enjoy sailing, swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling and discovering the natural wonders of Cebu, while partying in the craziest locations and much, much more…
CPB – Key Values
- Service – Pick the right customers and serve them at best. Therefore we engage ourselves to attract the well-mannered Young Professionals that you are; Our job is to listen, observe and learn from you all, and in that way adjust our trips to your needs in order to achieve a win-win situation.
- Quality - Providing incomparable value.
- Diversity - A unique experience every time.
- Environment - Respect for the environment and the indigene inhabitants.